Avast Premium Security requires your device to meet the following minimum system requirements:
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher with 500 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
- iPhone/iPad: iOS 10.0 or higher.
IMPORTANT: Avast Premium Security is not supported (is not compatible, cannot be installed, and will not run) on DOS, Microsoft Windows editions earlier than Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, or any others not specified as supported.
While both Avast Premium Security subscription types offer complete online security, each is suitable for a specific number of devices. An Avast Premium Security (Single-Device) subscription protects one device on the platform of your choice. The Single-Device subscription type can be used for one of the following products:
- Avast Premium Security (for PC, Single-Device)
- Avast Premium Security (for Mac, Single-Device)
- Avast Mobile Security Premium (for Android, Single-Device)
- Avast Mobile Security Premium (for iOS, Single-Device)
An Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) subscription protects up to 10 devices, regardless of platform.
Yes. If you have 10 devices already activated using your Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) subscription, you must uninstall Avast Premium Security from one device before activating it on a new device. Once uninstalled, you can install Avast Premium Security on your new device.To activate the product on the new device, go to your Avast Account, and retrieve the activation code for Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.